379N.D SE Push Bar - Mortice Night Latch w. Dogging (Hold Back)
For single doors and the first opening leaf of double doors (plain meeting stiles*) w. dogging (hold back). Silver
Also available in a choice of metallic finishes - POA
The dogging device is incorporated in the end box of push bar devices and enables the shoots to be held in the withdrawn condition, allowing the door to be used as free-access when required.
Cylinder NOT included
- Suitable for doors to 1300mm wide
- Backset length 57mm
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorized latch retraction
- Suitable for single and double door applications*
- Non-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors
- Supplied with dual profile cylinder mortice night latch, accepts both Euro and oval profile cylinders (cylinder not supplied)
- Optional models include alarmed functions
- Rebate kits available for 12.5mm and 25mm installations - 5000.056.SS & 5000.057.SS
The Briton 376 Series of escape hardware consists of a vertical panic bolt, rim panic latch and a mortice night latch operator. Each product is operated by a horizontal push bar which, when pushed in a downward arc, withdraws either the bolts or the latch, releasing the door for immediate escape in the event of an emergency.