379N.A SE Push Bar - Mortice Night Latch w. Alarm Facility
For single doors and the first opening leaf of double doors (plain meeting stiles*) w. alarm facility. Silver
Also available in a choice of metallic finishes - POA
The alarm switch end box incorporates a microswitch - activated by movement of the push bar when electronic door monitoring or control is required.
Cylinder NOT included
- Suitable for doors to 1300mm wide
- Backset length 57mm
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorized latch retraction
- Suitable for single and double door applications*
- Non-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors
- Supplied with dual profile cylinder mortice night latch, accepts both Euro and oval profile cylinders (cylinder not supplied)
- Optional models include manually dogged (hold-open) functions
- Rebate kits available for 12.5mm and 25mm installations - 5000.056.SS & 5000.057.SS
The Briton 376 Series of escape hardware consists of a vertical panic bolt, rim panic latch and a mortice night latch operator. Each product is operated by a horizontal push bar which, when pushed in a downward arc, withdraws either the bolts or the latch, releasing the door for immediate escape in the event of an emergency.