K700L.72.72.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase
K700L.72.72.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Use with any of the following lockcases:
5650.60.R.SS Mortice Night Latch 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5650.60.S.SS Mortice Night Latch 60mm Backset - Square Forend | 5660.60.R.SS Escape Sash Lock 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5660.60.S.SS Escape Sash Lock 60mm Backset - Square Forend | 5520.60.R.SS Sash Lock 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5520.60.S.SS Sash Lock 60mm Backset - Square Forend | 5550.60.R.SS Night Latch w. Holdback 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5550.60.S.SS Night Latch w. Holdback 60mm Backset - Square Forend | 5555.60.R.SS Night Latch 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5555.60.S.SS Night Latch 60mm Backset - Square Forend
Cylinders are available here:
- Standard duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Free exit - Dependent upon function descriptions pertaining to the chosen lock case/cylinder combination
- Passage function* - Allows free passage from both sides at code users’ discretion
- Key override** - 72mm Escutcheons (x2) are included to accommodate Euro profile cylinders
- Removable mounting pillar - Accommodates all conventional DIN style cylinder lockcase heights
- Rebate kits - Two part rebate kits are available for rebates @ 12.5mm and 25mm with certain sash lock or night latch choices.
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 62mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
* The passage function is available as standard but does not need to be installed if not required.
** Neither the lock case, nor the cylinder are provided with this item. They must be ordered separately (see above).
Use the Keylex 700 series on all standard duty, high security external door installations and on any door where a flexible Euro profile key system is required. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations. The narrow stile Keylex 700 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will suit all stile widths down to 45mm and is particularly suited for use on aluminium and hollow metal door sections. The Keylex 700 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Standard Duty/High Security
Keylex 700 Mechanical Digital Locks
Best suited to standard duty situations on external and internal doors where a high level of security is a requirement with a Euro profile key override facility.
The K700L.72.72.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase is a Relcross product - see www.relcross.co.uk for additional information