9260.SS Digital Code Lock
Outside Access Device - mechanical digital lock for use with 378 device, 1438 device & 560-570 Series. Stainless Steel (PVD Plated)
Not suitable for the 372* device, 376* device - (* Unless used on one leaf of a pair of plain meeting stile doors.), 379.N device, 389.N device or 581 device. If in doubt, please call the sales office.
right click to view image detail
- Digital code lock option has over 2000 non-sequential code options
- Supplied with extra long spindles for use with Briton exit devices (see restrictions)
- Reversible lever operation for left or right hand applications
- Code can be changed by removing the unit from the door
- Suits doors from 35mm to 60mm thick**
** for thicker doors modifications are available.
An outside access device which can be used with the Briton 378 & 1438 panic and emergency exit devices and Briton 560 or Briton 570 series panic and emergency exit devices (except 573.N). Providing a simple means of accessing the door from the outside by means of an authorized code.