5740.60.S.SS Latch 60mm Backset - Square Forend
Latch 60mm Backset - Square Forend. Stainless Steel
- Latchbolt withdrawn from both sides by lever handles
- Quick reversible latch without the need to dismantle the lockcase
- 60mm backset and 72mm centre in line with guidance of BS 8300
- Guided cylinder screw accurately aligns the fixing to the cylinder
- Available with a Grade 316 satin stainless steel round or square forend with matching strike plate
- 10 year guarantee
IMPORTANT - When fitted to timber doors the lock must be fitted in conjunction with the intumescent protection to ensure that the integrity of the door is maintained in a fire situation. Supplying and fitting the 5000.IP is essential for product compliance.
The Briton range of European profile cylinder mortice lock cases incorporates the Briton 5700 Series, 5600 Series and Briton 5400 Series. Each lock series is built on the same dimensional platform which enables not only substitution of lock functions within each series but full interchangeability between lock series. Each lock case series is available with rounded or square forends and strikes to suit the manufacturing and factory preparation of timber or metal doors. Each lock case series is compatible with the Briton 75-29 cylinder range or any of the CISA cylinder ranges.