3934.FH.SSS Electro HO/Free Swing Door Closer
Electromagnetic Hold Open/Free Swing Closer 24Vdc, Softline Cover - Template Adjustable Power Size 3 - 4. Universal Tri-Pack for Applications 1, 66 & 61. Satin Stainless Steel (Type 304) Cover w. Electroplated Matching Arm
- Attractive compact design, easy to install
- Template adjustable power size EN 3 - 4 (see table below)
- Softline cover to match Briton 2300 and 2700 closers
- Designed for use on low voltage circuits 24Vdc linked to the fire alarm
- Dual solution offering hold-open or free swing settings
- Power transfer loop (450mm) included
- Test switch included (power transfer loop junction box)
- Minimum clear opening leaf widths -
450mm fig. 1 & 350mm fig. 66
- Maximum door leaf width 1100mm
- Current draw - 0.085A
- Voltage tolerance - 24Vdc (plus & minus15%)
- Maximum reveal size for applications 1 & 61 - 40mm
|Application||Power Size||Max. HO Angle||EN Classification|
|Door - fig. 1||3||180°||383 /4113|
|Transom - fig. 61||3||180°||383 /4113|
|Door - fig. 66||3||170°||383113|
Set the hold open angle with the power on. Open the door open to the desired angle and it will hold at that angle. You may continue extending the angle with power still applied. However, should you wish to reduce the angle, remove power using the switch at the end of the flexible loop, allow the door to close and start again.
NB - if the device is set to power size 4 then the maximum angle of hold open is reduced to 120°.
When the fire alarm is activated, the door will close automatically from any position to help prevent the spread of fire.
Your compatible Power Supply is available here: PS02 - 24Vdc 1.0 amp Power Supply
Typically used on fire rated doors where the hold open or free swing feature is required either in high traffic areas for convenience or in situations where it would be difficult to satisfy the maximum opening force requirements of Approved Document M of The Building Regulations 2010. Each unit can be set to either 'hold open' or 'free swing' operation. In both cases the spring closing function of the closer can be disabled to allow free passage. When deactivated via a connection to the building fire
alarm or smoke detection system, the electromagnet disengages and the door closer closes the door in the normal manner to maintain fire safety.