K500L.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase
K500L.SC Digital Lock (Levers) - Less Lockcase. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Use with any of the following lockcases:
5650.60.R.SS Mortice Night Latch 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5650.60.S.SS Mortice Night Latch 60mm Backset - Square Forend | 5550.60.R.SS Night Latch w. Holdback 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5550.60.S.SS Night Latch w. Holdback 60mm Backset - Square Forend | 5555.60.R.SS Night Latch 60mm Backset - Radius Forend | 5555.60.S.SS Night Latch 60mm Backset - Square Forend
- Standard duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 12 buttons - Over 4,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Free exit - Dependent upon function descriptions pertaining to the chosen lock case/cylinder combination
- Passage function* - Allows free passage from both sides at code users’ discretion
- No key override**
- Removable mounting pillar - Accommodates all conventional DIN style cylinder lockcase heights
- Rebate kits - Two part rebate kits are available for rebates @ 12.5mm and 25mm with certain night latch choices.
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 62mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
* The passage function is available as standard but does not need to be installed if not required.
** The lock case is not provided with this item and must be ordered separately (see above).
Use this version of the Keylex 500 series on all standard duty, low level security doors. Always choose the K2100K option for military, police and fire service installations. The narrow stile Keylex 500 design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will suit all stile widths down to 45mm (with an appropriate lock case, i.e. other than those shown above). The Keylex 500 can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Standard Duty/Standard Security
Keylex 500 Mechanical Digital Locks
Best suited to standard duty situations on external and internal doors where a moderate level of security is a requirement.