K2100K.BRITON.SC Digital Lock (Knob) - Outside Access Device
K2100K.BRITON.SC Digital Lock (Knob) - Outside Access Device for Briton Exit Hardware. SC Silver w. Stainless Steel Buttons
Outside Access Device - mechanical digital lock for use with 378 device, 1438 device & 560-570* Series. See the following links:
378.SE Push Bar - Rim Latch | 378D.SE Push Bar - Rim Latch w. Dogging (Hold Back) | 378M.SE Push Bar - Rim Latch (Metal Door | 1438.SE Push Pad - Rim Latch | 1438M.SE Push Pad - Rim Latch (Metal Door) | 560 Series - Panic Exit Devices (EN 1125) | 570.SES Touch Bar - One Point Locking (571.1) | 570.SES Touch Bar - One Point Locking (571.2) | 570.SES Touch Bar - Three Point Locking (571.1/574.VS) | 570.SES Touch Bar - Three Point Locking (571.2/574.VS) | 570.SES Touch Bar - Two/Three Point Locking (571.1/574.S) | 570.SES Touch Bar - Two/Three Point Locking (571.1/574.V) | 570.SES Touch Bar - Two/Three Point Locking (571.2/574.S) | 570.SES Touch Bar - Two/Three Point Locking (571.2/574.V)
Not suitable for the following devices 372 vertical rod device, 376 vertical rod device, 379.N mortice lock device, 389.N mortice lock device, 573N mortice lock device or the 581 rim device.
- Heavy duty mechanism - Allows many hundreds of operations per day
- Entirely mechanical operation - No electronics or electrical wiring involved
- Allows code combinations of up to 14 buttons - Over 16,000 selectable code permutations (recommended 3 to 6 digit codes)
- Code scramble - Allows all codes to be entered in any order
- Slipping clutch mechanism - Nullifies forced attack or vandalism from the outside
- Brushed stainless steel buttons - Will not indicate usage
- Extended door kits - The default specification suits doors to 58mm thick. Thicker doors can be accommodated to special order. Please contact the sales office
*An outside access device which can be used with the Briton 378 & 1438 panic and emergency exit devices and Briton 560 or Briton 570 series panic and emergency exit devices (except 573.N). Providing a simple means of accessing the door from the outside by means of an authorized code.
Use the Keylex 2100 series on all heavy duty, high security external door installations and on any door where heavy traffic or extreme use and abuse can be expected. This includes all military, police and fire service installations. The proven heavy duty design, with its built-in clutch mechanism protecting the lock furniture, will withstand all but the most violent attack and can be expected to give many years’ service if specified and maintained correctly.
Heavy Duty/High Security
Keylex 2100 Mechanical Digital Locks
Best suited to perimeter doors requiring a heavy duty solution where final security is a requirement. The robust proven design offers the user up to 16,000 possible combination settings for additional peace of mind.
The K2100K.BRITON.SC Digital Lock (Knob) - Outside Access Device is a Relcross product - see www.relcross.co.uk for additional information