4203.19.SS Lever on Rose (Set)
Lever On Rose (Set) - Straight, Round Bar. Stainless Steel
- Set comprises pair w. spindle & fixings
- Pre-fixed to 8mm thick sprung roses
- All levers 19mm Ø
- Supplied w. M4 bolt through fixings & spindle suitable for doors 38-54mm thick
- EN 1906 - Grade 3 Category of Use
- EN 1906 - Grade 7 Durability (200,000 cycles)
- EN 1670 - Grade 3 Corrosion Resistance
- EN 1634 for up to 2 hour timber fire door applications and up to 4 hour steel fire door applications
All items are manufactured in stainless steel for strength, durability and corrosion resistance. All levers are pre-fixed to roses and are assembled using bolt through fixings and a through spindle which is fixed to each lever by grub screws.
All fixings are concealed by push on rose and escutcheon covers with fixings suitable for door thicknesses 38mm - 54mm.