376PD.SE Push Bar - Vertical Panic Bolt w. Pullman Latches & Dogging (Hold Back)
Two point locking for extra security w. Pullman latches and dogging (hold back). Silver
Also available in a choice of metallic finishes - POA
Pullman latches are designed for doors that are subject to high levels of traffic, for example interconnecting doors in high traffic areas, Pullman latches on a vertical panic bolt provide a smooth and quiet alternative to the standard. The dogging device is incorporated in the end box of push bar devices and enables the shoots to be held in the withdrawn condition, allowing the door to be used as free-access when required.
- Suitable for doors to 2500mm high x 1300mm wide
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorized latch retraction
- Suitable for single and double door applications*
- Non-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors
- Adjustable top and bottom shoots w. easy clean socket
- Optional models include alarmed functions
The Briton 376 Series of escape hardware consists of a vertical panic bolt, rim panic latch and a mortice night latch operator. Each product is operated by a horizontal push bar which, when pushed in a downward arc, withdraws either the bolts or the latch, releasing the door for immediate escape in the event of an emergency.