4735.R.20.300.SS Manual Flush Bolt - Radius
Manual Flush Bolt (singles) Radius Forend. Stainless Steel
Dimensions: 300mm x 20mm
- Available in a range of lengths up to 914mm for use on tall doors
- Square or radius end versions
- Stainless steel lever action bolt
- Fully enclosed option particularly suitable for timber doors
- Supplied with stainless steel fixings
- Optional floor sockets available
- Tested to EN 12051:1999 and Graded 4 3 - 0 1 3 1
A range of manually operated flush bolts for use on equal or unequal pairs of doors to keep the inactive leaf locked.
The Briton Specification Series of door hardware is a high quality, high specification range of lever and pull handle door furniture in satin stainless steel. The range encompasses the complete hardware requirement of the large majority of door sets. Lever furniture features a unique fixing method which provides a firm, positive and highly durable installation. When combined with designs which meet the requirements of BS 8300, successful fire testing to 90 minutes on timber doors and 4 hours on steel doors and our 10 year warranty, Briton Specification Series hardware is ideally suited to new build or refurbishment installations which require a classical contemporary appeal.