5560.60.S.SS Escape Sash Lock 60mm Backset - Square Forend
Escape Sash Lock 60mm Backset - Square Forend. Stainless Steel
- 72mm Centres
- Deadbolt thrown and withdrawn from one or both sides depending on the cylinder selected
- From the inside a half set of levers withdraws the deadbolt and latchbolt simultaneously
- Cylinder to latch function enables the cylinder to withdraw the deadbolt on the first turn of the cylinder and the latchbolt on the second turn
- For EN 179* compliance the lock must be fitted with compatible lever furniture
- Conforms to European Standards EN 12209 & EN 179*
Note - The Briton 5560 escape sash lock does not incorporate a split follower function. It should be used with either a single key operated cylinder from outside or by a double key operated cylinder from both sides - cylinder & turn not allowable.
The Briton range of European profile cylinder mortice lockcases incorporates the Briton 5600 Series, Briton 5500 Series and Briton 5400 Series. Each lock series is built on the same dimensional platform which enables not only substitution of lock functions within each series but full interchangeability between lock series. All 3 lockcase series are available with rounded or square forends and strikes to suit the manufacturing and factory preparation of timber or metal doors. All 3 lockcase series are compatible with the Briton 75-29 cylinder range or any of the CISA cylinder ranges.