372P.SE Push Pad - Vertical Bolt w. Pullman Latches
Push pad operated vertical bolt w. Pullman latches. Silver
Also available in a choice of electroplated metallic finishes - POA
Pullman latches are designed for doors that are subject to high levels of traffic, for example interconnecting doors in high traffic areas, Pullman latches on a vertical panic bolt provide a smooth and quiet alternative to the standard.
- Suitable for doors to 2500mm high x 1300mm wide
- Optional extended top rod for doors to 3350mm (see 376ELTS.SE)
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorized latch retraction
- Suitable for single and double door applications*
- Non-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors
- Adjustable top and bottom shoots w. easy clean socket
- Security - Grade 4: 3,000 Newtons
Briton 376 series emergency exit devices have been designed to offer modular solutions for mid-range specification, providing a combination of style, safety and optimum security. Comprising a one-point locking push pad device and optional modular locking elements, these units offer increased flexibility and adaptability to suit individual requirements.