376A.SE Push Bar - Vertical Panic Bolt w. Alarm Facility
Two point locking for extra security w. alarm facility. Silver
Also available in a choice of metallic finishes - POA
The alarm switch end box incorporates a microswitch - activated by movement of the push bar when electronic door monitoring or control is required.
- Suitable for doors to 2500mm high x 1300mm wide
- Optional extended top rod for doors to 3350mm (see 376ELTS.SE)
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorized latch retraction
- Suitable for single and double door applications*
- Non-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors
- Adjustable top and bottom shoots w. easy clean socket
- Optional models include Pullman latches and manually dogged (hold-open) functions
The Briton 376 Series of escape hardware consists of a vertical panic bolt, rim panic latch and a mortice night latch operator. Each product is operated by a horizontal push bar which, when pushed in a downward arc, withdraws either the bolts or the latch, releasing the door for immediate escape in the event of an emergency.