376P.SE Push Bar - Vertical Panic Bolt w. Pullman Latches
Two point locking for extra security w. Pullman latches. Silver
Also available in a choice of electroplated metallic finishes - POA
Pullman latches are designed for doors that are subject to high levels of traffic, for example interconnecting doors in high traffic areas. Pullman latches on a vertical panic bolt provide a smooth and quiet alternative to the standard.
- Suitable for doors to 2500mm high x 1300mm wide
- Optional extended top rod for doors to 3350mm (see 376ELTS.SE)
- Anti-thrust device, prevents unauthorized latch retraction
- Suitable for single and double door applications*
- Non-handed - will suit both left and right handed doors
- Adjustable top and bottom shoots w. easy clean socket
- Optional models include alarmed and manually dogged (hold-open) functions
The Briton 376 Series of escape hardware consists of a vertical panic bolt, rim panic latch and a mortice night latch operator. Each product is operated by a horizontal push bar which, when pushed in a downward arc, withdraws either the bolts or the latch, releasing the door for immediate escape in the event of an emergency.